- A Bachelor’s degree title. The degree programme should last a minimum of three years and correspond to 180 ECTS.
- A minimum grade average of 7/1o10 (or equivalent of C), or GPA of 2.75/4.
- Demonstrating English language proficiency by presenting a Secure English Language Test (SELT) result at the required levels. The test score certificate should not be older than two years at the time of application. English-native-speaking applicants and students with a BA degree completed in English speaking countries as U.K., Ireland, Kenya, India, U.S, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc. are exempted from submitting an English language test. All other applicants must submit one of the following tests:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 577 (paper based) or 90 (internet based) and a writing score of 24 (or higher);
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System), minimum required score 7, and not less than 6.0 in any section.
- Cambridge EFL (English as a Foreign Language) presenting one of the following certificates: Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) (minimum score of C).
- Copy of a valid passport;
- An up-to- date Europass CV, presenting the skills and qualifications of the candidates in a clear way;
- Copy of TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge EFL certificate (not older than 2 years); For those students coming from an English speaking country and for those receiving the Certificate from after February 10, this document must be upload while registering. For those students whose Bachelor Degree was taught completely in English, an official statement from the home university is required.
- A letter of motivation explaining your background and reasons for applying to the programme (maximum one page);
- Certified copies of diplomas and transcripts in the original language as well as certified English translations detailing subjects studied (ECTS or hours), grade per subject and overall grade;
- Letter of recommendation: students must submit a letter with the contact details (full name, position and e-mail) of a faculty member or job supervisor whom GLOBED can contact at any time.
If you want to apply for a scholarship you must also include:
- A declaration of no previous EMMC grant or no parallel EU funding.
- In case you are applying from a Partner Country, a declaration stating that you have not lived and carried out main activities (studies, work etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in a Programme Country (EU countries plus former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey).
Fees for self-funding students:
Students from Programme Countries (countries participating in the Erasmus+ Programme): 4.500€/year or 9.000€/complete master’s degree.
Students from Partner Countries (all other countries): 7.250€/year or 14.500€ /complete master’s degree.